How to Upgrade Free Radiodetection RD7000/8000 Software
** Helpful Hint: If using a laptop to perform upgrade, you must be plugged into the wall and use the USB port in the back of your laptop.**
A) Go to Radiodetection web site at www.radiodetection.com/centrosmanager
- Scroll down to download Centros Manager and click here to download.
- After downloading on desk top, click on icon for Centros manager
B) For RD7000/8000 receiver plug in USB cord, connection is in battery compartment
- On your desk top, click on Centros Manager and select option one, receiver download. A picture of the receiver will appear. Click on green icon with arrow (located in upper left corner).
- A new dialog box will appear, follow instructions
- Download RD7000/8000 receiver.
C) For RD TX3 and TX10 transmitters, plug in USB cord, connection is also in battery compartment. Please note, after plugging in USB cord, put transmitter on table with tray down. This keeps the unit powered up with the batteries.
- On your desk top, click on Centros Manager and select option two, transmitter download. A picture of the transmitter will appear. Click on the same green icon with arrow as you did with the receiver.
- A new dialog will appear, follow instructions.
- Download TX 3 or TX10 Transmitter
If you have any problems, please call C&S Solutions at 513-922-7444 and ask for Jeff.
Thank you for your time and your business. Have a great week.
C&S Solutions, Inc.