The RD8000PDL and PXL are powerful successors to the industry standard RD4000PDL and PXL pipe and cable locators. The RD8000 improves on speed, accuracy and reliability yet remains a cost-effective solution for any application delivering unique user features. Designed with the latest, patented digital firmware, RD8000 delivers a highly controllable and reliable locate solution to service any industry, anywhere in the world.
Learn About The RD-7000, RD-8000 & RD-8100
- Light weight – 28% lighter than industry standard RD4000
- IP54 Rating – you can operate it in almost any environment
- Transmitter and receiver feature a large, high contrast backlit LCD screen. Centros™
- Over 50 software and hardware patents
- Combination of new and innovative algorithms with established software on a high-performance processor core
- Improves the accuracy and repeatability of measurements
- Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis allowing continued operation even in the most electrically noisy environments.
- ILOC™ is an advanced Blue tooth® link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter
- ILOC allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely
- Less time walking and more time locating. SurveyCERT™
- Gives the operator the tools to pass survey information to third-party applications for audit, analysis and reporting
- 1000 locate records can be stored and reviewed
- Upload this information to PDA or PC using RD8000 Blue tooth connection. eCAL™
- A Radiodetection technique that allows the operator to validate the original factory calibration of the RD8000
- eCAL can issue and print validation certificate without needing to return the RD8000 to a service center.
- Accurate depth readings as only indicates a locate depth when the locator is correctly oriented directly above the pipe/cable.
C & S Solutions now offers service and repair on this product. Please contact us for more information.